Help and Support

This content has been withdrawn as it is no longer being maintained.

If you are a member of the public requiring assistance please be advised in an emergency you should call 999, or for non-emergency matters 101. You can also find the details of your local policing team at

If you are a member of the police or other public safety agency and require assistance you should make contact via your force-provided support services, which can be contacted via your force control rooms – and, like the public, in an emergency 999 is of course available.

The BlueLight InfoLine provided by Mind may also be contacted via The Call4Backup police peer support charity can also be contacted via